Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My First Eid Outside India..

It was a cool morning today wen i reached Eid Gaah in Golf Mill...
We got inside the hall although it did not looked like there is something going on from outside... Yes, this is my first eid outside India.. With a little bit of anxiety i walked ahead.. i felt like entering into a high proile marriage hall when the ladies who were standing at the entrance offered me some flowers with a sweet smile and a Eid Wish.. The entrance led to a straight and wide corridor with ancient style carved wooden chairs and tables on both sides.. All those chairs were crowded with Kids and Womens, all of them looked like Americans or Mexicans.. many of them were dressed in the Summer American Style :) .. this made me even confused.. "Is this corridor really leading me to a prayer hall??" That was quite a sparkling thought...we could see the huge wooden carved door leading to the Prayer hall in the immediate right.
We entered the prayer hall after removing the shoes and took a place some where in the middle... It was a nice experience to see lot of multiple nationalities in the same parayer hall.. most of the youngsters were wearing black Suite.nd black pants..with a flower just above the right coat pocket... It was really a nice experience..but still i could feel that i am missing the fun with my family..nd my friends...

No comments: